While The Worksite Group is independent and carrier agnostic; when referred to a case and/or broker we are there to support the carrier as well. We understand that there are many enrollment firms you could choose from, thus we are obliged to provide the best possible service on your behalf as an extension of you as the carrier representative. We want to help the carrier increase production, retain clients, and help carrier reps strengthen relationships with their brokers by delivering results.
- Independent: Independently owned and operated.
- Commission: Our compensation comes entirely from a split on voluntary lines only. Broker retains 100% on medical, dental, vision and any employer-paid benefits.
- Bonus: Broker retains 100% of any applicable carrier bonus program.
- Participation: Our experience and educational approach with employees drastically increases participation on voluntary benefits. The average increase of 1-on-1s when compared to alternative methods (group meetings and self enroll) is 2-7 times higher.
- Non-Commissioned Benefit Counselors: This eliminates potential over-selling or pushiness.
- Leverage: Utilizing our 1-on-1 enrollment strategy can enable brokers and their clients to obtain better underwriting considerations.
- Support: Guidance on strategy and worksite plan design, which can be particularly important during takeover opportunities. Since 2013, takeovers have accounted for 50% or more of new voluntary premium written in the United States each year.
- Service: Perpetual enrollments, new-hire onboarding, and claims assistance.
- Technology: The Worksite Group is platform agnostic. We can supply the system or we can enroll on a platform the broker, business, or carrier is using.