While The Worksite Group is independent and carrier agnostic; when referred to a client, broker, or consultant we are there to support the carrier as well. We understand that there are many enrollment firms you could choose from, thus we are obliged to provide the best possible service on your behalf as an extension of you as the carrier representative. Our objective is to help our carrier partners increase production, retain clients, and strengthen relationships with their broker and consultant partners by delivering results at open enrollment and throughout the year.
- Independent: The Worksite Group is independently owned and operated.
- Revenue: Increased education of benefits generates increased participation. Increased participation means increased revenue. Our commission splits are more favorable to brokers and consultants than the industry average. That means more revenue for our partners!
- Funding Options: We offer a wide variety of flexibility in how our services can be funded, including but not limited to: voluntary benefits commission split, carrier overrides & tech credits, and fee only (PEPM).
- Salaried Benefits Counselors: We never pay commission to benefits counselors. We pride ourselves on having a large team of full-time, salaried benefits counselors. This provides us greater quality control compared to many enrollment firms or worksite insurance carriers who are exclusively utilizing 1099s.
- Leverage: Utilizing our 1-on-1 enrollment strategy can enable our partners and their clients to obtain better carrier underwriting considerations.
- Support: Guidance on strategy and worksite plan design, which can be particularly important during takeover opportunities. Since 2013, takeovers have accounted for 50% or more of new voluntary benefits premium written in the United States each year.
- Perpetual Service: New hire onboarding, voluntary benefits RFP management, and claims assistance.
- Technology: The Worksite Group is platform agnostic. We have a partnership with four benefits administration systems, and have enrolled on most of the top systems currently available in the market. We can supply the system or we can enroll on an existing platform our partner or client is using.