The Worksite Group takes a custom approach to enrollment for each employer. Our strategy is geared toward increasing employee benefit education and alleviating employer workload. We understand you have a business to run and want to ensure the enrollment process is as efficient as possible. Our scheduling is flexible to accommodate all of your departments, shifts, and locations.
- Employee Education: Our enrollers take a consultative, education-style approach to benefits. Our goal is that your employees will walk away with an increased understanding of their insurance coverage. This not only empowers them to make confident elections at enrollment, but also encourages better utilization of benefits throughout the company, potentially impacting claims experience and renewals.
- Non-Commissioned Benefit Counselors: All counselors are paid a salary, not commission. This prevents over-selling or pushiness that can be encountered with some worksite carriers and firms.
- Leverage: Utilizing our 1-on-1 enrollment strategy can enable a business to obtain better underwriting considerations, such as lower pricing, higher Guaranteed-Issue limits on Life, Disability, and Critical Illness, and even favorable impact toward your dental renewals.
- Service: Perpetual enrollments, new-hire onboarding, benefit booklets, dependent eligibility verification, and WOTC administration.
- Technology: Enrollments are all handled electronically. We can supply the system or we can enroll on an existing platform you may already be using.